The stockpot is a kitchen essential, a shape that is often a synonym for "cookware" itself. With its generous size and excellent heat conductivity, it is ideal for boiling meats, bones and vegetables into flavorful homemade stocks, simmering soups, boiling pasta, veggies or potatoes for the whole family.
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in mirror-polished stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. The handles, comfortable yet elegant, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin.
NOTE: THIS ITEM MAY SHIP DIRECT FROM RUFFONI WAREHOUSE
Capacity: 8 qt
Cookware: clad stainless steel with aluminum alloy core
Finishes: hammered and mirror-polished
Handles material: stainless steel with copper coin insert
Oven-safe: yes, up to 450˚F (320 C)
Stovetop: all, including induction
Made in Italy
THE SYMPHONIA PRIMA COLLECTION
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction suitable and easy-to-clean stainless steel surface. In this Collection, it gets an Italian makeover: hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition, mirror polished, and further distinguished by signature handles with inlaid copper coins.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees to all home chefs great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy