A quality soup pot is an opportunity for your creativity (and fridge veggie drawer) to run wild: make a flavorful soffritto base, add any seasonal vegetables that take your fancy, top with water or light stock and simmer until perfectly cooked - finish with fresh aromatic herbs, and enjoy as-is or puree for a velvety, satisfying creaminess.
Despite its name, however, this versatile piece of cookware can make much more besides soups! Use it to steam clams and mussels then serve them topped with extra virgin olive oil, finely chopped garlic and parsley; boil pasta for up to four people, simmer legumes or brown meat, bones and vegetables them cover with water and simmer to create a rich homemade stock for your soups and risottos.
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in mirror-polished stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. The handles, comfortable yet elegant, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin.
NOTE: THIS ITEM MAY SHIP DIRECT FROM RUFFONI WAREHOUSE
Capacity: 3.5 qt
Cookware: clad stainless steel with aluminum alloy core
Finishes: hammered and mirror-polished
Handles material: stainless steel with copper coin insert
Oven-safe: yes, up to 450˚F (320 C)
Stovetop: all, including induction
Made in Italy
THE SYMPHONIA PRIMA COLLECTION
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction suitable and easy-to-clean stainless steel surface. In this Collection, it gets an Italian makeover: hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition, mirror polished, and further distinguished by signature handles with inlaid copper coins.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees to all home chefs great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy