The Ruffoni braiser is the perfect mix of practicality and elegance. It can seamlessly move from stovetop to tabletop, passing through the oven, and can be used for many different recipes. Gently simmer a large amount of ragù alla bolognese, or brown meats on the stove then transfer to the oven to roast or braise them. Prepare a warming vegetarian chilli sin carne or hearty ratatouille, start off the weekend with a breakfast shakshuka for the whole family, or treat your dinner guests to a beautiful pasta bake, served right at the table.
Made with best-in-class clad stainless steel: a thick core of superconductive aluminum alloy guarantees great responsiveness, ensuring food will not burn or overcook. The inside is lined in mirror-polished stainless steel, practical and easy to clean, whilst the external stainless steel layer is hammered by our master artisans to ensure lasting beauty. The handles, comfortable yet elegant, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin.
NOTE: THIS ITEM MAY SHIP DIRECT FROM RUFFONI WAREHOUSE
Cookware: clad stainless steel with aluminum alloy core
Finishes: hammered and mirror-polished
Handles material: stainless steel with copper coin insert
Oven-safe: yes, up to 450˚F (230 C)
Stovetop: all, including induction
Hand washing recommended
Made in Italy
THE SYMPHONIA PRIMA COLLECTION
Best-in-class clad stainless steel is appreciated by chefs and home cooks for its fast and uniform heat distribution, and its practical, induction suitable and easy-to-clean stainless steel surface. In this Collection, it gets an Italian makeover: hammered by our master coppersmiths in true Ruffoni tradition, mirror polished, and further distinguished by signature handles with inlaid copper coins.
- Thick core made of a super conductive aluminum alloy guarantees to all home chefs great responsiveness, meaning food will not burn or overcook
- Internally and externally coated in mirror-polished stainless steel: practical, scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and induction-capable
- Hammered by our master coppersmiths to ensure lasting beauty
- Comfortable stainless steel handles, attached with durable stainless steel rivets, are inlaid with the signature Ruffoni copper coin for a unique look and guaranteed authenticity
- Suitable for all hob tops, including induction, and oven-safe up to 450°F
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Italy