The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, this all-purpose chef's knife is made with Wüsthof's famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness.
- Wüsthof has introduced a new logo for their cutlery. Please note that the logo on your knives may differ slightly from images shown here.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Demi bolster delivers a lightweight feel and allows user to sharpen the entire length of the blade.
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.