There's good reason that the Griddle King has been a part of the Nordic Ware product line over seven decades: no kitchen is complete without it.
Made of formed aluminum, it spans two burners with ease. Because the back side is uncoated, this griddle transitions with ease to camp stoves, grills, RVs, and even campfires to cook up delicious fare.
Sized to accommodate anything you dream up, from pancakes and eggs to French toast and bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches, even searing chicken or steaks.
Nonstick helps with simple clean-up.
Made in USA
1. Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glasstop stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
6. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.
Cooking Surface: L: 16.50 in. W: 9.88 in. H: 0.38 in.
Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty