NOTE: THIS ITEM WILL SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MESSERMEISTER WAREHOUSE
Royale Elite combines a beautiful American Walnut Burl handle to a fine German stainless steel blade. Walnut burl features a rich brown flared pattern and is prized for its hard and strong characteristic as a handle material. The blade is one piece, hot-drop hammer forged from German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy and heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58. The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool. This vintage style knife is one-of-a-kind and sure to become a treasured family heirloom. Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany.
The Messermeister Royale Elité Carving Set consists of an 8" Kullenschliff Carving Knife (E/9688-8K) and a 6" Straight Carving Fork (E/9805-6). This is the perfect addition to your cutlery collection. Impress your guests by carving large roasts and poultry with this beautifully crafted carving set.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality