NOTE: THIS ITEM WILL SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MESSERMEISTER WAREHOUSE
Royale Elite combines a beautiful American Walnut Burl handle to a fine German stainless steel blade. Walnut burl features a rich brown flared pattern and is prized for its hard and strong characteristic as a handle material. The blade is one piece, hot-drop hammer forged from German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy and heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58. The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool. This vintage style knife is one-of-a-kind and sure to become a treasured family heirloom. Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany.
The Messermeister Royale Elite 11 Piece Next Level Block Knife Set consists of an 8" Stealth Chef's Knife, 9" Scalloped Bread Knife, 7" Kullenschliff Santoku, 6" Flexible Boning Knife, 6" Utility Knife , 3.5" Paring Knife, (4) 4.5" Fine Edge Steak Knives, and a Next Level Block. This is an exquisite knife block set for any kitchen!
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality