Just as versatile as a traditional chef’s knife, the Santoku Knife is also known as a Japanese chef’s knife. The Petite Messer 5” Kullenschliff Santoku, has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The kullens are the semi-circular hollows on either side of the blade which reduce adhesion and ease the cutting and separation of meats, cheese and vegetables.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality