A santoku is an Asian-style, all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used in ways similar to a chef's knife. It has a slightly shorter blade, which makes this knife highly maneuverable and nimble. The slightly shorter blade makes it especially handy when working in a smaller kitchen or workspace. The downturned tip ensures a strong tip and makes this razor-sharp knife safer and easier to use. Designed for professional use, the PRO Santoku is NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- An Asian-style all-purpose kitchen knife
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge,resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle;full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens