Features and Benefits
- Includes two espresso filters; one for convenience, one for control. Choose the one that's right for you
- The double spout espresso filter creates an optimal brew, quickly and easily; brews 1 or 2 espressos at a time
- The bottomless espresso filter lets you brew barista style and perfect your technique
- Advanced pump boiler maintains a reservoir of hot water at the perfect temperature for faster and more consistent results
- State-of-the-art boiler increases brewing pressure and temperature stability
- 15 bar pump provides optimal pressure for rich crema, the thin layer of foam that is the mark of a perfectly brewed espresso
- Commercial style power frother for perfectly foamed or steamed milk for delicious cappuccinos and lattes
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 42-oz, removable water container
- Large, integrated cup warming tray
- Indicator lights for "Off/On" and "Coffee/Steam"
- Easy to clean removable stainless steel drip tray
- Coffee scoop/tamper included
- One year limited warranty
How Things Work
Featuring an advanced pump boiler system and two filter choices, the commercial-grade Capresso Café PRO Professional Espresso and Cappuccino Machine is the ideal choice for brewing café quality espresso and cappuccino at home. The Café PRO is equipped with two filter options that allow coffee lovers at any skill level to prepare barista-quality espresso. The heavy-duty double spout espresso filter, designed for beginners, is convenient and easy to use, brewing one or two espressos at a time. The filter's sieve helps produce an ideal brew quickly and easily, by creating optimal pressure without having to perfect tamp or grind size. Ideal for expert home brewers and those looking to improve their barista skills, the Café PRO's bottomless espresso filter lets users brew barista style. Unlike the double spout filter sieve, the pressure in this sieve is built up based on grind size and tamp. The bottomless sieve produces a richer, thicker crema and a hotter brew because the espresso has less contact with the surfaces of the portafilter.
We recommend espresso beginners use the double spout filter and 2-cup sieve to create the optimal brew quickly and easily. For more advanced users, we suggest experimenting with the bottomless filter and sieve. By adjusting the grind size, tamp pressure or quality/age of the coffee, your espresso brewing technique will drastically improve the coffee’s taste. When used correctly, the bottomless filter will produce a richer crema and a hotter brew.